Illinois Courts require that a parent looking to permanently remove a child from the State of Illinois have a written agreement and/or Court Order allowing the move.  There are a variety of factors the Court will consider in adjudicating whether the move is within your child’s best interest.

If you desire to move out of State, or if you wish to contest the other parents request to remove your child from the State, please contact Masters Law Group